Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Birthday Candles

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a sneak peek of one of the new die sets being released by Karen Burniston on Monday 11th December. 

There are seven new dies being released and two of the new dies are Add-on sets that work with the Fancy Label Accordion die set. For my card today I have used the new Birthday Candles Add-ons die set. I love how these add-on die sets give a brand new look to the popular Fancy Accordion die set.

To use the new add-ons die sets you need to make a four page accordion card, so that the add-on is in the centre.  

I used the birthday sentiment from Word Set 2 - Birthday die set to add the sentiment on the far left panel. The presents on the right panel are from the Big Birthday Charms die set.


Here is a look at the card, when the card is closed. I added the birthday cake to this panel which is also from the Big Birthday Charms die set. Normally the image that is seen on the left panel when the card is opened is also seen when it is closed, and you could do that for this card too. But I felt it kept the folds in the correct place for the recipient if I folded it this way and added another image on the back which shows when the card is closed.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

What a great addition to the release - love your card.