Monday, December 4, 2023

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed card I created recently using stamps from Apple Blossom. I purchased this stamp set last year, and it looks like this particular set has been discontinued. However there are a couple of other stamp sets and stamps from a magazine which I have liked below which have similar stamps included.


As you can see in the photo above, a circle is cut in the white front panel. I have then scored along the front panel with the score line going through the circle and adhered the top option of the front of the card to the back.


I then added a red circle which I adhered to the back panel, through the front circle. I white embossed the "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" stamped image and layered it to the red circle using foam tape.

I stamped the "Naughty or Nice" sentiment to the lower right hand corner of the inside of the card using Catherine Pooler Daydream ink.


Here is one last view of my card, partially opened. I also added a few snowflakes around the top portion of the front of the card.