Monday, December 25, 2023

Merriest Christmas

 


Merry  Christmas Everyone!!!!

It's Christmas Day already down here in Australia! I must have been a good girl this year as I did very well! 😀

There are many of you who visit my blog regularly, so I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all so much for your support throughout the year. Hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas!

For my card today, I created a Christmas themed Showstopper Card using Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's 5 in x 7 in Tri-Fold Card die set. 

To create the showstopper, I die cut the main tri-fold panel twice from white cardstock and then adhered the two side by side. 

I used Spellbinder Paper Art's Chic Merry Christmas Betterpress plate to black foil the sentiment which was then die cut using an oval die.

I added poinsettia's from an older Spellbinders Ornament die set to decorate the oval.


The card folds flat and will fit in a 9 inch x 7 inch envelope.


I added a panel to the back of my card, so I could add another sentiment and a place to write a personal greeting.

I used another Spellbinders Betterpress plate to black foil the sentiment. This Betterpress plate is Merriest Christmas.


Other Supplies:
  • Ornament Glimmer Plate set - Spellbinders Paper Arts