Thursday, December 14, 2023

Parum Pa Pum Pum

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing yet another Christmas card. For this card I used Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's 5 x 7 Side Panel Card die set from her Showstoppers Collection.

I used the Little Drummer Boy stamp set from Daisy Mae Designs Nativity Collection. I love all the cute kid images included in this collection.


Along the right hand panel, I added the "Merry Christmas" using the Stacked Merry Die set from MFT Stamps. The "Christmas' is from Creative Craft Products Honeycomb Christmas stamp set.



On the back of the card, I added a white panel for a stamped sentiment and a place to write a personal greeting. I also added a patterned paper panel on the left side of the card.

















2 comments:

kReN said...

Frances, so love this fancy fold and the papers and images on your card.
I love your creative approach to card making Thanks for sharing. kren

Karen Aicken said...

Lovely card ... I especially like that snowy tree paper!