Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Karen Burniston - KB Riley LLC December 2023 Release Blog Hop

 


Hi Crafty Friends, 

Welcome to our Karen Burniston Products - KB Riley LLC December Release Blog Hop. The Design Team have come together with Karen today for a fun blog hop to celebrate the release of 7 new dies. Sneak peeks of the new release started last week, and the dies are available to order NOW!



 

This release includes:

  • 2 new Add-ons Die Sets
  • 1 new Pop-up Die Sets
  • 1 new Tag Die Set
  • 2 new Stand Alone 3D Die Sets
  • 1 new Sentiment Shadow Die Set

 

Dies are available to order now on the website. 

 


GIVEAWAY:

 

To celebrate the release Karen Burniston and each of the Karen Burniston - KB Riley LLC Design Team members will be giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to some lucky person who comments on our blog posts, so make sure you join the hop and comment on everyone's blog post. Winners will be randomly chosen from ALL of the blog hop comments received on our blog posts by Monday,18th December 2023. Lots of chances to win some goodies, so just leave a comment on this post or any other blog hop posts to enter! Don't forget to leave some way for us to contact you, in case you are a lucky winner!



Today I am sharing a gift set which includes a Slimline Pop-up card, a mini gift bag and a Candy Heart Box. First up I am sharing my slimline card.

The photo above shows the inside of the card. For this I have used the new Raising Platform Pop-up die set. I can see me having a lot of fun with this die set in the future, and the great thing is that it fits into a Slimline card that is at least 3 1/2 inches wide.

I used the Small Script - Christmas die set to add the Christmas sentiment to the pop-up label. I added another of the large labels in white in the lower right hand corner of the card as a place to write a hand written greeting. I added candy canes which are from the Christmas Borders 2 die set. I used the Candy Cane Border and cut them apart.


I kept the front of my card simple. The circles on the front are from the Mini Gift Bag die set and I added more of the candy canes to the circles.



As mentioned above I also made matching Candy Box and Mini Gift Bag.



For the Gift Box, I used the new Candy Heart Gift Box, with comes with Hearts and Conversation Hearts ... perfect for Valentine's Day and anything love related. As Christmas is only a few week's away I decided to use it to make a Christmas themed gift Box. As you can see, I added another Candy Cane to the centre of the square window opening.


And finally a coordinating gift bag using the new Mini Gift Bag die set. This is perfect for tiny treats or gifts or even a gift card. I added a Christmas sentiment to the tiny gift tag which is also included in the set.

The circle in the centre of the bag, is also from the die set and I added another of the candy canes.

Well that's about it from me today, thank you for dropping by. To continue on the blog hop, click on the next person on the list, which is Jennifer Webster 


Here is the complete blog hop list in case you need it.


Blog Hop List:


Karen Burniston   

Lois Bak 

Sue Small-Kreider 

Frances Byrne  <you are here>

Jennifer Webster 

Fran Sabad 

Suzanne Smit 

Nicky Foden

Sandy Diller





















26 comments:

Teeatta said...

Love the way you color coordinate all of the pieces.

Lisa Monken said...

I love your use of the new pop up in a slim line. Thank you for sharing!
Lisa_monken@cox.net

Deondra said...

I like this release so much! So many possibilities. I like the way you've used the platform popup.

Sandi Ann said...

I like the use of the pop-up in your card and how you coordinated everything. The gift bag is too cute.

Heidi said...

I love how everything coordinates! I like how you used the new pop up in a slimline card.

Karen Aicken said...

What a lovely holiday set. I'm always a fan of coordinating pieces.

anni said...

Love the candy box and gift bag with the matching card! So pretty!

Joan said...

What a great matching set. So cute!!

JudyR said...

Love your coordinating pieces, thanks for the inspiration

MadeByMeghanK said...

Perfect Holiday Projects! I LOVE the gift box!

Suzie said...

I love the elegant simplicity of your design! It is definitely my favorite. Thank you for sharing!

Maureen O. said...

Great use of the new dies! Thank you.

Geri S said...

Cute matching projects! Love the new Dec release and looking to play with all the hearts!

Cindy said...

Fun seeing more slim lines; I've made a couple recently... And I'm still liking the candy box!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Love the new dies you used.

Debbie said...

I always love your projects! Thank you for always sharing and inspiring me.

Kathy De Hay said...

Love how everything matches, you really show off the candy cane. Thanks for sharing.

740DIGITALDESIGNS said...

these are really cool.

Denise Bryant said...

Wonderful holiday ensemble! I love the candy canes, and the little gift bag is adorable!

L said...

I love the candy canes!
Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration.

carole said...

The candy cane papers and the dies you've used went together perfectly! Wonderful job!
Carole Lovill
carolelovill@yahoo.com

OU mom said...

I just love these! AND the slim-line card is elegant in its simplicity.

Pam Lewers said...

Love the paper, it really makes this card.

Cindy Manott said...

This pop up is so fun and festive.

Sue D said...

Cute and festive gift set with these new dies.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I love your inspiration of using the foundation dies for more than just the wonderful pop up cards!! Those little gift bags are adorable and will be cherished by the receivers!! Love the beautiful large card too!