Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Honeycomb Snowman

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed Z Fold Card that I created recently.

A year or two ago, Craft Stash released some Christmas themed Honeycomb die sets which I missed out on at the time. So I was very happy when I discovered a few months ago that they had re-released them. Of course I ordered them as I love creating Honeycomb Cards. This card using the Snowman die from the Honeycomb Christmas Collection from Creative Craft Products.



So that this card can be mailed if needed. I added hook and loop tape to the back of the honeycomb piece. When the recipient receives the card, they can open up the honeycomb section and it will attach itself to the hook portion of the tape to secure it in position.



Here is a look at my card, when the card is opened. I added an oval panel on the back panel which is hidden under the snowman. I added a Christmas sentiment to the oval using one of the stamps included in the Honeycomb Christmas Sentiment stamp set.

I also added some snowflakes randomly around the card using a die from Karen Burniston.


I added a panel to the back of the card, for a place to add a sentiment and a personal greeting. 













1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

This is so cute - love the honeycomb