Friday, December 15, 2023

Build A Snowman

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to my blog. Today I am sharing a Faux Postage themed Christmas card that I created recently.

For the "Faux Postage" themed stamps and dies I used products from Waffle Flower Crafts that I purchased a few months ago. I have been wanting to create a Christmas themed card using these products, since I purchased them.

To decorate my "postage stamps" I used Clearly Besotted's Build a Snowman stamp set, which sadly has been discontinued now. 

I forgot that I had also purchased Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Happy Mail Christmas stamp set, until I was decorating the inside of the card. But I was able to add the red "Merry Christmas" postage mark to the lower left hand side of the front of the card.


For the inside of the card, I added a white panel to which I added the "Merriest Christmas" sentiment which is a Betterpress plate from Spellbinders.

I also added a few of the postal marks from Made To Surprise's Happy Mail Christmas stamp set.