Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Festive Character Christmas Crackers

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful day yesterday!

Each year for the past forty odd years or so I have been creating my own Christmas crackers to use on Christmas Day. I had planned on making my own crackers again this year. However time got away with me this year, so I cheated a little and purchased some crackers and then decorated them and added my own contents to the inside.


To decorate the characters, I pulled out some of the dies from Spellbinders Merry Mug Collection designed by Nicole Sphor. I used the Festive Circle Crew and Festive Ornaments die sets, to create all the different characters on these crackers.



As the content of the crackers are purchased to suit a particular recipient, I need a way to be able to know which cracker is for which person without it being obvious. So even though the decoration of the cracker is the same on the two crackers above, I can tell which is for whichever person as the crackers are different colours.


Here are the last three crackers I decorated for this year.








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Great hack - these are so cute