Thursday, December 28, 2023

Let the Adulting Begin

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing the first of two eighteenth birthday cards I needed to make for my daughter, as she has two nieces turning 18 in January.

For both cards I have used Creative Craft Products 18 from their Numbers Galore Collection.


 For this card, I added the "18" to the front of Creative Craft Products A6 Window Card die set.

I added the "Congrats" and "Let the adulting begin!" to the front of the number "18".

I added the hands & wine glasses to the panels on the outer portion of the card, which are both using dies from MFT Stamps.


Here is a look at my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope. It measures 6 inches square when closed.


Here is a look at my card from the back, the panels are easier to see in this view as the "18" hides a lot on the front.

I added a white panel to the centre so I can add the sentiment and a hand written greeting to the recipient.