Friday, December 22, 2023

A Gift For You

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Gift Card Holder I created recently.

To create this gift card holder, I used MFT Stamps Money Card and Gift Card Pocket die sets. I love using these sets to create either Money Card or Gift Card Holders.

To decorate my gift card holder, I used the candy cane from Spellbinders Stocking Full of Joy die set which was a recent large die of the month set a few months back.

I added a Christmas sentiment to the top portion of the label on the front of the gift card holder using a stamp set from Made to Surprise. The other portion of the sentiment is from MFT Stamps Gift Card Greetings stamp set.


On the back of the gift card holder, I added the "to & from" sentiment and then another of the sentiments from the Gift Card Greetings stamp set.