Thursday, December 21, 2023

Christmas Bells are Ringing

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I have a Christmas themed 5 x 7 card to share with you all, using an Intri'lace die from Crafter's Companion.

I have made a few cards in the past year or so, using dies from this collection and I love them. So when I found this one for sale at a really good price last year I snapped it up.


I used the Festive Bells die to die cut the front of a white side folding 5 x 7 card. I die cut the image once more from gold glitter cardstock and cut out the bells and adhered them over the white bells.

For the sentiment, I used my computer to create the sentiment "Christmas bells are ringing".


For the inside of the card, I added a red watercolour patterned paper panel and layered it to a gold card. I then added another sentiment, which I put on the same angle as the sentiment on the front, so it wouldn't be seen when the card is closed.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful and elegant card