Monday, January 20, 2014

Another Year Wiser!

OwlPivot3-wm

Hi everyone,

I finally managed to get some stamping time on Sunday (yesterday) so that I could play some more with the fabulous new Pop It Ups dies designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Crafts Designs.

This time round I decided to play with one of the Pop It Ups Pivot Card dies. This one used here is the Katie Label Pivot Card.

For my card I used some cute owls from Art Impressions Five Whoots stamp set. The owls are actually a group of 5 owls, but I just used 3 of the owls in the row.

Karen has a video explaining her new Pop Up dies which you can find here.

OwlPivot4-wm

The left (or front edge of my card was cut using the Agatha Edges dies to get the fancy point shape to the card and I then used another of the dies from this set to do the flourish along the edge.

OwlPivot-wm

Here is the front of my card, as you can see I have again used the flourish from the Agatha Edges die set to decorate the front of my card.

OwlPivot2-wm

And one last photo, this time with my card fully closed so that you can see the front edge up against the back of the card.

1524770_10152199776819136_800249689_n

1555380_10201840961318331_1683682041_n

1526826_10201841075921196_1882906510_n

 

Stamps: Five Whoots Set – Art Impressions
Paper: White; Green; Blue; Spring Break DP – Kaisercraft
Pop It Ups Dies: Katie Label Pivot Card; Agatha Edges
Other: Black Ink; Button; Green Hemp Cord; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

  1. My two favourite colours and owls too? What's not to LOVE. Great card, Frances ... I'm thinking your scissor skills are as amazing as your colouring skills.
    Thanks for sharing such a fun card.
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this! Excellent color scheme and super cute owl stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card. I'm an Owl collector from way back and I love these three. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore this card so Much colors and Owls = Perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!