Wednesday, January 8, 2014

CAS Birthday!

TSOL-Bday-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I have a CAS birthday card to share with you, I love this fun layout which I have seen around on Pinterest a fair bit. For the birthday sentiment I used The Stamps of Life Brackets2Cut stamp set, love these fun sentiments with the brackets on them.

TSOL-Bday2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. this time round I added the designer paper panel to the bottom of my card and used a sentiment from The Stamps of Life Greetings4Birthday. I know a few people who may be 29 again haha and I loved how the again also used the brackets so it matched the sentiment on the outside.

Stamps: Greetings4Birthday; Brackets2Cut – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Orange; DP - Cre8ativ
Other: Black Ink; Candy Dots

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Mel said...

Thats a really nice layout. Like the paper too, really effective.

Joanne (jojot) said...

very cool layout, Hoots