Monday, January 6, 2014

News Flash!

TSOLTripleFancyTV-wm

Hi everyone,

As you might have noticed … I recently purchased the new Sizzix Flip-its Framelit dies and I have slowly been playing with them all. Today I am play with the Sizzix Triple Fancy Frame Flip-its card framelits die to create this card.

I love how easy it is to die cut the base and then die cut whatever designer paper or card you want to use for the layers so all you have to do is decorate it.

For my card today I used The Stamps of Life TV2Stamp stamp set. There is also a coordinating die set TV Dies, which makes cutting the TV’s etc out so much easier, but I had to do it the old fashioned way as my dies where in transit when I created this card.

TSOLTripleFancyTV2-wm

Here is the ‘flip’ side of my card, so you can see the other side of the centre panels. As you can see I added more sentiments (there are lots in the stamp set) and a mini TV and also added the larger TV to the right panel. Seeing this is a birthday card I added the present from the Birthday4Cookie Stamp set to the inside of the TV screen.

Stamps: TV2Stamp; Birthday4Cookie; Sampler2Love – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White;  Black; Head Over Heels DP – Bo Bunny
Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Sizzix Triple Fancy Frame Flip-its Card Framelits; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

The Cryer Family said...

Great card Frances!!

Helen said...

Oooops! That last comment was from me, Frances! Forgot I was logged in from my family blog! xx

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Great card, love the TV & the sentiments. I agree, they are very convenient to cut.

Karen Aicken said...

Nicely done Frances! That TV set is pretty cute.

Cheers
Karen A

Virgo5 said...

Awesome, love that triple flip it die!

Joanne (jojot) said...

bold and fancy folded design