Monday, January 20, 2014

Another Year Wiser!

OwlPivot3-wm

Hi everyone,

I finally managed to get some stamping time on Sunday (yesterday) so that I could play some more with the fabulous new Pop It Ups dies designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Crafts Designs.

This time round I decided to play with one of the Pop It Ups Pivot Card dies. This one used here is the Katie Label Pivot Card.

For my card I used some cute owls from Art Impressions Five Whoots stamp set. The owls are actually a group of 5 owls, but I just used 3 of the owls in the row.

Karen has a video explaining her new Pop Up dies which you can find here.

OwlPivot4-wm

The left (or front edge of my card was cut using the Agatha Edges dies to get the fancy point shape to the card and I then used another of the dies from this set to do the flourish along the edge.

OwlPivot-wm

Here is the front of my card, as you can see I have again used the flourish from the Agatha Edges die set to decorate the front of my card.

OwlPivot2-wm

And one last photo, this time with my card fully closed so that you can see the front edge up against the back of the card.

1524770_10152199776819136_800249689_n

1555380_10201840961318331_1683682041_n

1526826_10201841075921196_1882906510_n

 

Stamps: Five Whoots Set – Art Impressions
Paper: White; Green; Blue; Spring Break DP – Kaisercraft
Pop It Ups Dies: Katie Label Pivot Card; Agatha Edges
Other: Black Ink; Button; Green Hemp Cord; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

My two favourite colours and owls too? What's not to LOVE. Great card, Frances ... I'm thinking your scissor skills are as amazing as your colouring skills.
Thanks for sharing such a fun card.
Cheers
Karen A

Karen B said...

Love, love, love this! Excellent color scheme and super cute owl stamps.

Sue Ann F. said...

What a darling card. I'm an Owl collector from way back and I love these three. Great card.

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Super cute card & wonderful color combo.

Kelly Booth said...

Adore this card so Much colors and Owls = Perfection!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab card.....esp. love the colors