Friday, January 31, 2014

Birthday Wishes

SOGBirthdayBlockCard-wm

Hi everyone,

I am still having fun playing around creating block cards. Today I plan to share how to create this style of card with a couple of friends that I visit each month.

To see my other block cards I have created you can find them using this link.

SOGBirthdayBlockCard2-wm

For this card I used my Birthday Mae stamp set from Some Odd Girl.

SOGBirthdayBlockCard3-wm

Here is the Here is the back of my Block card, I added some candles and a sentiment also included in the stamp set.

SOGBirthdayBlockCard4-wm

As you can see by the photo above this card folds flat so it can be placed in a standard envelope to be mailed.

If you want to find out how to create this style of card you can find a video by Papercrafter45 here.

Stamps: Birthday Mae – Some Odd Girl
Paper: White; Black; DP – SU
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax 1 & 2; Score Board; Black Rhinestones; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Cheryl First said...

One of your previous block card posts had inspired me to make one, too. They are so much fun, thank you for the inspiration! This one you created is wonderful! I love the two-sides having images and sentiment on them.
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Joanne (jojot) said...

very cool fancy 'fold' card.....impressive for sure