Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I Dig You!

CHF45-DigYou-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another CHF challenge over on the Cornish Heritage Farms Blog . This week the challenge is hosted by Kristine Reynolds.

For our challenge this week Kristine has given us a Valentines/Love theme.

For my card this week I have used Cornish Heritage Farms The Latest Dirt Digital Stamp and I Dig You! Word Digital Stamp.

CHF45-DigYou2-wm

Before printing out my digi  stamp, I erased the wording which comes with the digi stamp and substituted the “I Dig You! wording instead … it can be fun to play around with digital stamps.

I created a stand-ups card using the Sizzix Circle Stand-ups die … these are so fun to make.

CHF45-DigYou3-wm

Here is my card all folded flat for mailing.

CHF-Challenge-Winner

Want to play along????

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using CHF images. You can use either CHF digi or rubber stamps to create a card or project.... anything you like as long as the stamps are Cornish Heritage Farms. (Yes, they can be older stamps.)

Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword CHF43. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

Stamps: I Dig You Digital Stamp; The Latest Dirt Digital Stamp – Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: White; Black; Red; Head over Heels DP – Bo Bunny
Other: Sizzix Circle Stand-Ups Die; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1 & 2; MFT Die-namics Layered Hearts; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature