Monday, January 13, 2014

Riley Sneak Peeks Day 2

RileyHome-wm

Hi everyone!

It is day 2 of our Riley sneak peeks in readiness of the of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 16th January. This time round Riley and Company will be releasing 60 new Funnybones and 10 new Riley stamps. I am sure you are going to love them.

The Funny Bones sayings work well with all our new and existing Riley stamps and Retro Folks as well as by themselves you will see during our sneak peeks this week.

For my first card today I have used Dog Walking Riley (I cut off the dogs) and mounted him to the front of this House card which was created using a Sizzix House Card die. This image will be available in rubber on Thursday.

RileyHome2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. Riley and Company have a number of House/Home Funnybones sentiments which would well on this card. I decided to use this one about no one listening as it is one I can relate with haha!

Stamps: Dog Walking Riley; Home: Where You Can Say Anything Funnybones Sentiment – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Red; DP – K & Co
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix House Card Die; Rhinestone; Foam Tape; Copics

 

Riley-FigureSkaterBox-wm

For my second card today I created a box card using the new Figure Skating Sophie … isn’t she a cutie! The box was created using my new Gift Box Punch Board.

Riley-FigureSkaterBox2-wm

Here is another view of my Box card.

Riley-FigureSkaterBox3-wm

Here is my box open, when the box flaps open the message which has been placed on the tip of a zig zag piece of card pops out.

Riley-FigureSkaterBox4-wm

Here is a closer look at the sentiment I used for this … Nothing is Impossible, such an awesome sentiment don’t you think!

  • Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 16th January 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • 60 Funnybones Sentiments and 10 Riley images to be released
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 16th January10 PM EST.
Stamps: Figure Skating Sophie; Nothing is Impossible Funnybones Sentiment – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Purple; DP
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Gift Box Punch Board; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Those are just so fun, love the house shape & that sentiment cracked me up. Keep those funny sentiments coming.

Karen Aicken said...

Wow --- these are really something. I haven't tried the box card yet. I always enjoy the great sentiments you choose for your cards.
Cheers
Karen A

Heather B said...

I love the cute little house!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous projects.....amazing