Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Riley Sneak Peeks Day 3

RileyLipstick-wm

Hi everyone!

It is day 3 of our Riley sneak peeks in readiness of the of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 16th January. This time round Riley and Company will be releasing 60 new Funnybones and 10 new Riley stamps. I am sure you are going to love them.

The Funny Bones sayings work well with all our new and existing Riley stamps and Retro Folks as well as by themselves you will see during our sneak peeks this week.


RileyLipstick2-wm

For my first project today I have used Lipstick Sophie along with one of the new Funnybones sentiments to create this gift bag.

Stamps: Lipstick Sophie; A Woman is Helpless Funnybone Sentiment – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Blue; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; WRMK Gift Box Punch Board; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1 & 2; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax 1 & 2; Foam Tape; Copics

 RileyLeadMeNot-wm

For my second project today I created a card using the new Dog Walker Riley .. this stamp will be available in rubber from Thursday (previously it has been available only in clear). I have paired this stamp with one of the new Funnybones sentiments “Lead Me Not Into Temptation”.

RileyLeadMeNot2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used the other part of the funnybones sentiment that I had used on the outside of this card.
  • Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 16th January 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • 60 Funnybones Sentiments and 10 Riley images to be released
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 16th January10 PM EST.
Stamps: Dog Walker Riley; Lead Me Not Into Temptation Funnybones Sentiment – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Brown; Blue; Gnome Sweet Gnome DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

OK that first card's sentiment is so true, I hate waiting for my polish to dry & have no fear that my son will always ask for something for me to reach during that time....bless him. Great cards & love those funny sentiments.

Chris said...

love that sentiment about the nail polish. and that Riley just keeps going! Happy New Year Frances.

Heather B said...

Great bag! I love the paper you used.

Virgo5 said...

oooh I love lipstick Sophie!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fun, fun, fun sentiments