Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy Birthday

TiddlyInksBirthday-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I have a birthday card to share with you using the Tiddly Inks Birthday Wishes stamp set to create a Flip-its card. I used my new Sizzix Ornate Flip-its #2 die that a friend gave me for Christmas.

TiddlyInksBirthday2-wm

For the “flip” side of my centre panel of my card I used a Hero Arts birthday sentiment.

Stamps: Birthday Wishes – Tiddly Inks; Yummy Treats – Hero Arts
Paper: White; Red; Green; Closet DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Ornate Flip-its #2; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1 & 2; MFT Die-namics Sentiment Strips; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

This is great Frances ... I just love all the red. ADORABLE image and I love that verse.
Cheers
Karen A

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab flip card