Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Stamps of Life January Club Set Release

TSOL-Bursting-wm

Happy New Year everyone, I hope 2014 brings nothing but good things to you all!

Being the 1st of the month it is time for the January Club Stamp set to be released from The Stamps of Life. This time round the stamp set being released is called Popcorn2Stamp. If you are a member of the “Die Hard” club you will also receive the coordinating die set, otherwise you have to wait until the 20th of the month to order this set.

I have three cards to share with you today using this stamp set. for my first card I have used the Sizzix Fancy Frame #2 Flip-its Card Framelits. I love the sentiment on this one, I can see that it could be used for so many different occasions!

TSOL-Bursting2-wm

Here is the “flip” side of my card when it is opened up … The “pop” I can see could be used for Dad; Granddad; maybe a new baby … all sorts of things! I added some popcorn pieces to decorate my card.

TSOL-Popcorn-wm

For my second card today, I used the popcorn box, oval frame, Pop and popcorn kernels from the Popcorn2Stamp set. I have also used the Scallop Border Die set to create the border on the left side of the card.

TSOL-Popcorn2-wm

Here is the inside of my card with another sentiment and more popcorn kernels. I love how easy it is to stamp the outline then stamps the inside to give you a popcorn colored look.

TSOL-Corny-wm

And finally one last card. As you can see I mostly kept to the same color scheme for my three cards today, I just liked the look!

This time round I stamped the popcorn kernels randomly over the white background and then added the sentiment using the Sizzix Fancy Labels #4 Framelits. I also used the Scallop Border Die set in the middle of my card.

Don’t forget to check out the Popcorn2Stamp Gallery to see lots more ideas using this stamp set from the other Design Team members.

Stamps: Popcorn2Stamp – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Red; Yellow; Summer Splash DP – My Mind’s Eye
Dies: TSOL Popcorn Dies; TSOL Scallop Border Dies; Sizzix Fancy Labels #4 Framelits; Sizzix Fancy Frame #2 Flip-its Card Framelits
Other: Black Ink; Yellow Ink; Colorbox/Stephanie Barnard Strawberry Die Ink; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Cute cards always "Pop" up on your blog!