Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Christmas Rebus Card!

Rebus-PeaceOnEarth-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s rebus time again. This month our challenge was to create a card with a Christmas theme. Earlier in the year when I created another rebus card I found a cute Fizzy Moon stamp for it, while recently while at a Craft show I found a Christmas version which I thought would be perfect for my Christmas themed rebus. I used a few of my rebus stamps to create my Christmas sentiment on the sign the bear is holding … can you work out what it says???????

How did you go working out the solutions for my October Rebus which was “Q” Words Rebus …. here are the correct answers for you to check how you did.

  • Quins
  • Quicksand
  • Quote
  • Quakers
  • Quiz Master
  • Quay
  • Queer
  • Quaint
  • Quit
  • Quenching

How did you go?????

You can find all my past rebus cards here.

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super SWEET!~

Sam said...

Peas (Peace) On Earth! Super sweet card. I love it.

Silli said...

hehe, the image is sooo cute Frances! Love the ribbon... HUgs and happy sunday! xoxo

Joanne (jojot) said...

ADORABLE

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Perhaps world peace or peace on earth...yeah....that's it....not familiar with the rebus but I sure have enjoyed seeing 2 on your site.