Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Peace On Earth!

Alota71-NoelBug-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time over on the Alota Rubber Stamps blog, this time round our challenge hostess is Birgit Edblom. The challenge this week is a Dot Challenge … include dots either as Designer Paper; Ribbon; Pearls; Handmade Dots etc.

Did you know that Alota Rubber Stamps have a new web site …. check it out I am sure you will love it!

For my card I used one of Alota Rubber Stamps new Christmas Bugs … Noel Bug. I just love the bug images, and this one is no exception!!!! I have used two different designer papers both with dots on them.

The layout of my card uses November’s SFYTT sketch challenge. I also added the poinsettia to my card which was created using the new Spellbinders Poinsettia die.

 Do you want to play along???? you can use any stamps you want, although if you have Alota Rubber Stamps we would love to see them on your cards.

You have until the 30th November to complete this challenge, you can enter as many entries as you wish for a better chance of winning!!! You have a chance of winning some wonderful stamps if you card/project is selected randomly from all the entries received.

 

Stamps: Noel Bug; Peace on Earth – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Red; DP – Lily Bee Designs
Other: Black Ink; Aged Paper Distress Ink; Spellbinders Poinsettia Die; MFT Die-namics WoNkY Border Die; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature