Saturday, November 26, 2011

I’m Dreaming of A White Christmas!

C4C115-Snowman-Wm

Hi everyone,
It’s Saturday which means it’s time for another challenge with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week our challenge hostess Joycelyn Turner has one last challenge to finish of the month. 

Joycelyn’s challenge is “I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas” we had to use some sort of SNOW on our creations. 

I have a few different types of snow elements on my card this week. First up the snowman which is one of Tim Holtz Sizzix dies, the love is another die also from the Tim Holtz/Sizzix line which was added after I cut the snowman.

I also added some snowflakes in red and white using the MFT Die-namics Let it Snowflake die. My designer papers also have snowflakes & snowmen on them. And finally I used white Flowersoft to mimic snow on the snowman.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Paper: White; Red; Jovial DP – Basic Grey
Other: Snowman Sizzix Die; Love Sizzix Die; MFT Die-namics Let It Snowflake Die; White Flowersoft; Seam Binding Ribbon; Brad; Black Button Brads; Foam Tape;

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

'snow' much fun, Hoots...love it

Silli said...

wow...Frances, your card is sooo cute, love the snowman and the dp...

Cindy Haffner said...

How SWEET, LOVE that die!!~

Dawn Easton said...

Oh gosh! Now I need to go get myself some white flower soft! LOVE the look of it on your sweet snowman, Frances! Fabulous card! Thanks for enabling! LOL!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

This is so fun...that die is awesome!!!! Gorgeous colors too!!!

Vicki G said...

Frances, this is GORGEOUS!

Silke Ledlow said...

Cute as can be Frances! I'm a sucker for snowmen :) !!! Hugs ~S~