Monday, November 28, 2011

Bookworm …. it’s a Paper Pretties Blog Hop!

PP Reading Polly Rocker wm (1)

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. It time to join the Paper Pretties Design Team for our Paper Pretties New Release Blog Hop!!.

The hop started at Paper Pretties Blog, so if you just happened to hop onto my blog you might like to head back to the Paper Pretties Blog so you can start at the beginning.

For my card I used the new Bookworm Polly stamp set, this set is available at the Paper Pretties Boutique NOW!

PP Reading Polly Rocker wm (2)

This is actually a rocker card which I created using my Spellbinders Grand Circle Nestabilities. If you touch the card it will rock side to side which is why it is called a rocker  card.

PP-BookwormPollyRocker2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used another of the sentiments that is included in the Bookworm Polly stamp set.

Well that is about it from me for today, to continue on your journey you need to hop on over to Amber Hillman's blog.

Enjoy the rest of the hop and thanks for dropping by!

Stamps: Bookworm Polly – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Purple; DP
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Grand Circle Nestabilities; Buttons; Twine; Foam Tape; Copics


aa-owl-signature 

7 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love Polly in Purple! Great card design too!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Frances, love this image and your rocker style. Fabulous colour combo and detail.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Paper Pretties said...

Wow! This is such a cool card! Gorgeous colors for Polly! Wonderful job!

Cindy said...

Wonderful card! Love the shape. The stamp is adorable!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is gorgeous Frances....so loving your sketch and your color choices...and I (being a teacher) love the sentiment...perfect!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute Frances! The layout is awesome...hugs ~S~

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET, great sketch!!~