Monday, November 7, 2011

Follow Your Rainbow!

PP-FollowRainbow-wm

It’s day 5 of the Paper Pretties sneak peeks in readiness for the release of the new Paper Pretties stamps which are to be released this coming Tuesday 8th November.

Today the Paper Pretties Design Team are featuring the Follow Your Rainbow stamp set, this is such a magical set!

This time round I decided to create a circle card using my grand nestabilities circle dies.

PP-FollowRainbow2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I used one of the sentiments from the stamp set and also added both butterflies that are included in this stamp set.

  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Tuesday 12 AM EST 8th November, starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from Tuesday 12 AM EST 8th November.
  • Don’t forget to check out the Paper Pretties Blog to see who else is previewing the new stamps today.
Stamps: Follow Your Rainbow – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Purple; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Circle Grand Nestabilities; MFT Die-namics Open Scallop Die; MFT Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon; Pearls; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Ohh this is Adorable!

Anne-Marie said...

What a cute card! I could sure make use of that unicorn for my little Imogen ( granddaugther ) as she likes horses.
Frances, you have got me interested in those dies by MFT.

Miranda Mols Stampin Utopia said...

Great colours, it such a cutie!!

Heather said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I can't help but smile looking at it! I love it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

sweet one...esp. love the inside sentiment

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh FUN I LOVE your SWEET Unicorn!!~