Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Have A Kickin’ Day! …. it’s a Paper Pretties Blog Hop!

PP-KarateBlogHop-wm

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. It time to join the Paper Pretties Design Team for our Paper Pretties New Release Blog Hop!!.

The hop started at Paper Pretties Blog, so if you just happened to hop onto my blog you might like to head back to the Paper Pretties Blog so you can start at the beginning.

For my card I used the new Kickin It! stamp set, this set is available at the Paper Pretties Boutique NOW!
PP-KarateBlogHop2-wm

I love making Centre Step cards so that is what I have used for my card today. If you haven’t made these before you can find my tutorial over in the resource section of Splitcoast Stampers.

PP-KarateBlogHop3-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used another of the sentiments that is included in the Karate Boy stamp set.

Well that is about it from me for today, to continue on your journey you need to hop on over to Lisa Silver’s blog.
Enjoy the rest of the hop and thanks for dropping by!

Stamps: Kickin It! – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Rust; Blue; DP
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Layered Labels; MFT Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon; Brads; Denim Twine; Foam Tape; Copics
aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Love the twine and the layout.

Taylor said...

I have never made one of these, but I'm inspired to give it a shot - this is great!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love this Frances! The twine is a great addition!

Delia said...

Great card, love the twine and the sentiments.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, love the combination of DP and twine with this image, great job
Hugs Julie P

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVE all your FUN details Frances!~