Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Oldies But Goodies!

RIley2211-Plane-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week our head moose Tanya has come up with the challenge which is Oldies but Goodies – we are using stamps that were released more than a year ago.

I love this challenge, more often than not I reach for the newer stamps unless the challenge doesn’t suit those stamps. So it was fun to go through all my Riley and pick an older stamp to play with this week. I decided to use Plane Riley, this is one of my favorite of the Riley’s especially the ones from earlier on. You can put whatever sentiment you want into the banner the plane is towing.

Riley2211-Plane2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used one of the sentiments from Moose Sayings 2.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

  • Cindy Haffner
  • Heather Prince
  • Jovita Torres
  • Joy Stagg
  • Juliet Huang
  • Kelly Santi
  • Laurie Clout
  • Margie Cortina
  • Michele L
  • Silke Kittmann

     

    Stamps: Plane Riley; Moose Sayings 2 – Riley and Company
    Paper: White; Blue; Orange; Blink of an Eye DP – My Mind’s Eye
    Other: Black Ink; Taylored Expression Cloud Border Die; Foam Tape; Copics

    aa-owl-signature

  • 6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Oh I just love this one Frances!! The clouds look awesome! :)

    Virgo5 said...

    Awesome Frances, love the clouds!

    MiamiKel said...

    Sooooooooooo cute!! This is a gem, Frances!!

    Cindy Haffner said...

    PERFECT Frances!~

    Joy said...

    he is soooooo freaking cute!!!!!!

    Silli said...

    OM Frances, your card is soooo fabulous!!! love riley!