Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fa-la-la-la-la!

MFTWSC45-Caroler-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week’s sketch is nice and easy, I am sure you will love it!

GetSketchy_DesignTeamblinkie

For my card this week I used the new MFT Stamps Pure Innocence Christmas Caroler which was released last week. The girl was stamped onto a tag I created using the Die-namics Tag You’re It die.  I used the Die-namics Simply Scallop Medium to cut out my border using red & green card.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_SimplyScallopsMedium_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC45-Caroler2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used another of the sentiments from the stamp set. I also used the Die-namics Simply Scallop Medium again to create the border above my designer paper.

98715341

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC45. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: PI Christmas Caroler – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Green; Wonder DP - Authentique
Die-namics: Tag You’re It; Simply Scallops Medium – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Old Paper Distress Ink; Seam Binding Ribbon; Red Twine; Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

12 comments:

Angel said...

LOVE her dress! this is adorable!

Dana White said...

Oh she is super cute

Queen Mary said...

Frances, she's adorable and so is your paper piecing!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

So festive Frances!! Love this!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Jo said...

How sweet that little girl looks!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Frances, I adore her dress!! Super cute card!

Vicki said...

This is so beautiful! I love that dress! Gimme, gimme - husband I NEED that stamp!! hahaha...

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab use of the sketch..great dp and paper piecing

Sarah Gough said...

Gorgeous card!

Silli said...

wonderful card Frances, love the cute image!

Michele Boyer said...

SO cute, Frances! I love her dress!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Frances! LOVE her paper pieced dress, the button on the top of the tag, and the seam binding!!