Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ski Chick

MFTWSC46-PISkiGirl-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week we are up to sketch #46 which I am sure you will love.

For my card today I used the MFT Stamps PI – Ski Girl, isn’t she adorable. The ski’s are a separate stamp so you can either use the PI girl on her own or mask her and add the skis. As you can see I paper pieced the girls overalls & hat.

For the sentiment I used the Die-namics File Tab, this tab is actually much bigger than the sentiment so I used Joanne’s little trick which is to put the tab back into the die once you have cut it but this time further along in the die so you cut some of the length off. This trick works for quiet a lot of the Die-namic dies not just the tabs.

I also used the new Die-namics Icicles Border along the bottom the the red strip that goes across the card. To finish off the card I added the Die-namics Let It Snowflake.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

snowflaketrioSM

MFTWSC46-PISkiGirl2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I added the Die-namics Icicles Border again. I also stamped the mittens from the stamp set and one of the other sentiments.

MFTWSCSketch46

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC46. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: PI Ski Girl – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Green; White Glitter Card;  DP – Lily Bee Designs
Die-namics: File Tab; Let It Snowflake; Icicle Border
Other: Black Ink; Glitter; Sewing Machine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Angel said...

darling card! love her ski suit!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute card! :)

Dortesjs said...

beautiful card love your colouring
love to stamp myself.mostly magnolia but du have the Annie in sving which i love also

Debbie Carriere said...

Awesome card, Frances! love the sparkle you added :)

g said...

how adorable- inside & out! i love her outfit & the sparkle on her hat! super sweet snowflakes too- love this!!

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Frances! The bits of sparkle are so pretty!

Cindy Haffner said...

I LOVE her!!~

Sarah Gough said...

So cute, love the glitter!