Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You Rock!

Riley2311MtMoosemoore-wm
Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week our hostess for the challenge is Michele L. Michele has challenged us to a No Coloring challenge!

This was a hard challenge for me, I much prefer to color my images when I used them on my card.

When I was looking through my Riley images I came upon this one called Mount Moosemore, which I thought would be perfect for the challenge.

I stamped the image onto designer paper, I also swiped some rusty hinge distress ink over the paper as I wanted it to tie in a bit more with the paper I used on the base of my card. I figured that mountains were made of rock so I thought this sentiment would be perfect.

The layout of this card uses the October SFYTT sketch turned on it’s side.

Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's card on their blogs.


Stamps: Mount Moosemore; You Rock – Riley and Company
Paper: Black; Orange; Out of Print DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Rusty Hinge Distress Ink; Black Soot Distress Ink; Twill Ribbon; Foam Tape
aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Frances this is the PERFECT stamp for this Challenge!! FABULOUS!~

Virgo5 said...

Awesome Frances! Love the stamp combo and your layout!

Silli said...

wonderful Frences, love your card!!!

Joy said...

this is fabulous on this DP!