Thursday, November 3, 2011

Holly Jolly Christmas!

MFT-Snomwan-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week we are up to sketch #44 which I am sure you will love.

I thought I would get another Christmas card made because Christmas is getting so close! For my card I used the PI Holiday Hugs Snowman which I have paper pieced the scarf and hat. I stamped this onto the Die-namics Dainty Doily and embellished using the Die-namics Let It Snowflake die. The sentiment is stamped onto the Die-namics File Tab and I used the Die-namics WoNkY Scallops Border die along the bottom of the green designer paper.

MFT-Snomwan2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I stamped the snowman again and added one of the sentiments from the set. I also used the Die-namics WoNkY Scallops Border along the edge of the green designer paper.

MFTWSC44

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC44. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: PI Holiday Hugs Snowman – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Red; Holly Jolly Christmas DP – Echo Park
Die-namics: Oval Dainty Doily; Let It Snowflake; File Tab; WoNkY Scallops Border – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink; Sewing Machine; Button; Twine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

I LOVE his hat and scarf!!~

Silli said...

sooo cute Frances!

Sandy said...

A fabulous card, love the stitching, beautiful papers and the lacy diecut. The snowman is so cute and looks great with the pretty snowflake embellishment, finished off to perfection with the inside of your card as well,
Sandy

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Frances! The papers are PERFECT with him and I LOVE the paper piecing!