Monday, November 21, 2011

Grinch!

Riley-GrinchCircle-wm

It is day 2 of our Riley sneak peeks in readiness of the release of 17 new images & 2 sentiment sets this coming this Thursday 24th November by Riley and Company.

For my card today I used the new Grinch Riley …. isn’t he just so super cool!!!!!! I decided to create a circle card this time round using Spellbinders Grand Circle Nestabilities.

Riley-GrinchCircle2-wm

The sentiment is included in one of the new sentiments being released, I cut out only the first two lines to use on the front of the card and then added the rest of the sentiment on the inside.

Riley-ElfTag-wm

Here is another tag I created which is similar to the one I posted yesterday but this time round I used Elf Riley.

The rest of the Riley and Company Design Team will also be sharing their cards they have created with you this week, so don’t forget to check them out too (You can find a list of the Design Team members on my side bar). We also have a Guest Designer this release who is Kelli Hull so check out her blog too!

I will be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all. Don’t forget the Riley & Company Blog hop which will be held on Thursday 24th November starting at 10 PM EST.

Stamps: Grinch Riley; Elf Riley; Christmas Sentiments – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Red; Season’s Greetings DP – Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; Grand Circle Nestabilities; Circle Nestabilities; Spellbinders Poinsettia Die; Fern Punch; Picket Fence Distress Stain; Distress Stickles; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

11 comments:

Joy said...

i looooove both of these!

Kelli Hull said...

SO super Cute!!! My Grinch is comin tomorrow!!!! :)

Tammy E. said...

Oh how adorable!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh Super Super SWEET Frances!!~

MiamiKel said...

LOVE!!!!!!! Absolutely brilliant!!

Heidi Brawley said...

omg these are cute~!!!!!!! love the Grinch Moose
Hugs, Heidi

Silli said...

hehe, funny cards Frances!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

super cute!! love them both!!

Michele Lourenco said...

Frances great projects!

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

OMG. The Grinch is one of my favorite Christmas characters. Grinch Riley is definitely on my wish list.

Virgo5 said...

Oh I love these!!!