Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cold Antlers, Warm Heart!

Riley-Mug-wm

 

It is day 3 of our Riley sneak peeks in readiness of the release of 17 new Christmas/Winter Themed Riley images & 2 sentiment sets this coming this Thursday 24th November by Riley and Company.

For my project today I decided to create a mug card, seeing Riley is holding a mug … I am so loving this release!

Riley-Mug2-wm

Here is the inside of my mug card as you can see I have used another of the fun Christmas/Moose sentiments that are being released.

The rest of the Riley and Company Design Team will also be sharing their cards they have created with you this week, so don’t forget to check them out too (You can find a list of the Design Team members on my side bar). We also have a Guest Designer this release who is Kelli Hull so check out her blog too!

I will be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all. Don’t forget the Riley & Company Blog hop which will be held on Thursday 24th November starting at 10 PM EST.

Stamps: Riley with Mug; Christmas Sentiments – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Green; Red; Brown; DP
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Oval Nestabilities; Spellbinders Poinsettia Die; MS Icicles Border Punch; Fern Punch; Foam Tape; Copics;

aa-owl-signature

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh too cute!!~

Joy said...

sooooo cute Frances!

Sandy said...

Very cute , love Riley and the shape of your card,
Sandy

Kelli Hull said...

Loving this card Frances, you always make THE neatest shaped cards... I wanna borrow your brain....

Kathy Berger said...

I really love this card... and the little moose, too!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fun...love the sentiment

Vicki G said...

So Cute and I LOVE the mug!!!!

Sally said...

Love the colors. Cute stamp. Nice job Thanks

Silli said...

FABULOUS!!!!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

SO cute! This Riley has stolen my heart! I am such a huge fan of hot cocoa, great job :)

Virgo5 said...

Wow, gorgeous!