Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanks, Coach!

PWC182-Play-Ball-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This week the challenge is to create a Thank You card.

For my card today I used the new Paper Pretties Play Ball stamp set which was released on Monday … the sentiment used on the large baseball is from Paper Pretties Soccer Fun stamp set.

The designer paper I used here is one I purchased years and years ago and forgot about until I recently discovered it when I was cleaning up my paper storage.

PWC182-Play-Ball2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I stamped the boy again and added the sentiment which is from the Play Ball Stamp set.

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC182.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details.\

 

Stamps: Play Ball; Soccer Fun – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Black; Red; DP – Provo Craft
Other: Black Ink; Old Paper Distress Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Black Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

2 comments: