Friday, November 11, 2011

Holiday Cheer!

HeroArtsReindeer-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another Christmas card to share with you today. This time round I am using a brand new stamp set I purchased at a recent Craft show. This set has stamps plus dies to cut out the reindeers, trees and snowflakes. I remember years ago joking that I would love a stamp that stamped, cut and cleaned itself, two out of three ain’t bad! I loved being able to use the die to cut out the reindeer etc and it was so easy to use too … those antlers would have been painful to cut out the old fashioned way.

HeroArtsReindeer2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used the other reindeer which was included in the set.

Stamps: Holiday Cheer Set – Hero Arts/Sizzix; Season Greetings – Unknown
Paper: White; Kraft; DP
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink; Green Ink; Red Ink; Glitter Glue; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

AWESOME Frances, I have ordered this set and still don't have, no after seeing what you have done I anxious to play with it.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Adorable....love them both equally....loving the cut-outs and craft paper...my kind of card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

very sweet.....

however, must tell you that your blog appears poorly to me today....I can see what I imagine to be 3/4's of your card (the left side.....can't see the right edge)....your sidebar appears to the right, but wayyyyyy below it's normal position......actually is to the right, below where it says older post on your post

whattsupwithbloggertoday?????

Silli said...

Fabby Frances, love both cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh! Those reindeer stamps are so cute!!! I'd love to have a die to cut them too!

Vicki G said...

You did a Fabby Job with this stamp set! I can't wait to create more stuff with it, it's soooo cute!

Basslady said...

this is such a beautiful and sweet card!

i used my staying-alive riley for the first time...maybe you would like to have a look, how i used your gorgeous bloghop-prize! ;-)

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo