Friday, July 24, 2015

Happy Birthday to You


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I created using a new die I received recently. The card base was created using the Monumental Moments Happy Birthday die from Tattered Lace. 

For my card today I wanted a solid back, so after die cutting the front of the card I cut a piece of card the same size as the front and used the tabs on the Happy Birthday piece to attach the front to the back. I then cut around the "D" and "AY" so the shape of the back matched the front.

To decorate the front of my card I used a stamp set from Penny Black.


Here is another view of my card this time at a different angle.


Stamps: Wish Big - Penny Black
Paper: White; Pink; Sunkissed DP - Doodlebug Design Inc
Dies: Monumental Moments Happy Birthday - Tattered Lace
Other: Black Ink; Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Pen;  Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - this is really REALLY cool. I've never seen this die before. Love the patterned paper and images you chose.

Joanne (jojot) said...

amazING