Sunday, July 19, 2015

Merry Christmas to You


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Christmas card I made a few weeks ago, using some of the new Pop It Ups dies designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. The dies are due to be released the first week in August.

This  is actually the first Christmas card I have made for 2015, although by the time you read this blog post you will probably have seen at least two more which I created for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge earlier in the week.



For this card I have used the new Merry Christmas Pop Up Card and Jolly the Mouse, isn't he a cutie!




To attach the mouse to my card, I added the spinner from the Rectangle Pull Card set, you can see this in the photo above.



Here is the front of my card. I added Jolly the Mouse again and also the Merry Christmas words that are from the Merry Christmas Pop Up Card die set.


Paper: White; Red; Green; Twas the Night Before Christmas DP - Graphic 45
Dies: Merry Christmas Pop Up Card; Jolly the Mouse; Rectangle Pull Card; Lorna Label Pop Up Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm; Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Foam Tape



1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

EEEEK - this is so cute! Love plaid for a Christmas card.