Thursday, July 23, 2015

Hoppy Hoppy Birthday


Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog.  Our challenge hostess for July, Lynn McAuley continues to issue the challenges.


This week Lynn has given us a technique challenge – Watercolor Bokeh. There is a great tutorial on Splitcoaststampers that lets you know how it is done.

I decided to create a Centre Step card and decorated it using a Frog Stamp set from Woodware Stamps I purchased earlier in the year.



For the sentiment, I have used Elizabeth Craft Designs Alphabet 1 Caps die set. I also added two flies on the panel with the frog which are from the Pop It Ups Hoppy the Frog die set.




For the inside of my card, I added another small piece of my bokeh paper I created and also stamped the frog on each side of my white panel. I added the sentiment which is included in the frog stamp set.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:


Stamps: Hoppy Birthday - Woodware Stamps
Paper: White; Green; Brown
Dies: Centre Step Card - Cheery Lynn Designs; Hoppy the Frog (Fly); Lucy Label Pop Up - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Alphabet 1 Caps - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; ECD Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm; Foam Tape; Copics



8 comments:

Maryann said...

Gotta love all that green, fabulous card Frances

Liz Williams said...

Love this happy frog that looks like he can leap all the way to the sky!! Full of fun!

Vicky Gould said...

Fabulous colors for your hoppy frog, Frances...love that you did an inside on this step card too! Brilliant idea!

Lois said...

What a fun, fun card!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Really fun frog!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fabulous background for your hoppy birthday frog! Super cute, Frances!

Karen Aicken said...

What a fun card ... I love how the frog is repeated on the inside, too.

Joanne (jojot) said...

love how you used the bokeh for the sky....fun and 'hoppy' card