Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Hello


KBOwlTentwm


Hi everyone,

It's Pop It Up Wednesday over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog and this week it is my turn to post a tutorial.

A few weeks ago I set upon trying to reorganise some old cards I created using various technique which I wanted to keep for future reference. While I didn’t get very far with the reorganisation, I did rediscover a few tent cards I had previously created and this lead me to thinking of using the Oval Accordion Card die set which is what I have used for my card today. I love when a die can have more than one purpose for us to use it for.

You can view my tutorial here.
KBOwlTent2wm
KBOwlTent3wm
One last photo showing the view of the tent card from the side.
Don't forget you can check out my tutorial on how to create this card over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog  (Blog post goes live 8AM MT).
Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
772 Accordion Oval Card
972 Accordion Rectangle Card
776 Oval Dots Frame Edges
2596 Lots of Owls Peel Off Stickers 
509 Transparent Double Sided Tape 152mm
508 Transparent Double Sided Tape 64mm
507 Transparent Double Sided Tape 10mm
639 Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter 
802 Fine Pointed Scissors
  
Other:
Cardstock: white, aqua, teal
Score Board
Hemp Cord
Copic Markers
Foam Tape


3 comments:

Maryann said...

Very cute, a lovely way to use the owl peel off stickers. Love the tent idea

Helen said...

This is such a great idea Frances - I love it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

a hoot of a fancy fold card....fabbo