Sunday, July 5, 2015

Happy Birthday


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a pop up card I created a few weeks ago, using a few new toys I picked up at the recent Papercrafts Show.



The flowers and vase used for this card are from Stampendous. To color the flowers I used my Chameleon markers. 

As you can see I created a Pop Up card using the Lots of Pops Pop Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

At the top and bottom edges of my card I played again with one of the header dies from Tonic Studio. I added purple glitter dot peel-off stickers over the holes of the stars/flowers.


Here is a side view of my card so you can see the pop up portion of my card a little easier.



For the front of my card I die cut my  designer paper using the Tonic Studio Header die and added the Happy Birthday sentiment which is also a die. I finished the card off by adding a flower.

Stamps: Build a Bouquet - Stampendous
Paper: White; Black; DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Lots of Pops - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Build a Bouquet Die Set - Stampendous; Happy Birthday - Creative Expressions; Celebration Season Header Fold Die Set - Tonic Studios
Other: Black Ink; ECD Purple Glitter Dot Peel Off Stickers; ECD Black Glitter Border Peel Off Stickers; Foam Tape; Chameleon Markers



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful card Frances! I'm loving seeing all your new purchases.

Joanne (jojot) said...

bold, dramatic and beautiful