Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The Good Life


Hi everyone,

It's time for another CHF challenge over on the Cornish Heritage Farms Blog. This week the challenge is hosted by Steph.

This week Steph has challenged us to create a card depicting the beauty of nature.

To me nothing shows the beauty of nature better than the Cornish Heritage Farms Thomas Kinkade range of stamps.

For my card this week I used Cornish Heritage Farms Thomas Kinkade The Good Life and also a sentiment from the Birthday Greetings stamp set.



I used the Sizzix Square Stand-ups Bigz die to cut the base of my card which I covered with designer papers. 




Here is my card when it is folded flat, ready to be placed in an envelope. I added some hemp cord around the lower section of the card which goes under the stamped image.





Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today to see what they created for this challenge.



Stamps: Thomas Kinkade Life is Good; Birthday Greetings - Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: White; Black; Rust; Rough & Tumble DP - Carta Bella; Family Is DP - Bo Bunny
Dies: Sizzix Square Stand-Ups Card
Other: Black Ink; Hemp Cord; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Wonderful Stand-Up card ... such a beautiful image!

Joanne (jojot) said...

can never go wrong with TK