Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Eastertime Gift Set

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have an Easter themed card and treat holder to share with you today, using stamps from Divinity Designs February/March release.


For my card, I created a Peek-A-Boo card using Divinity Designs Peek-A-Boo Card with Layers die set. I decorated the panels using papers from Spring Flowers 6 x 6 paper pad.


The lambs and sentiments are all from the new Lamb of God stamp set. The sentiment on the front of the card is layered using the Ovals and Double Stitched Ovals die sets.


When the card is closed the view from the oval opening is the standing lamb. As you open the card another layer starts to appear through the oval.


When the card is full opened, the original image is replace with something different. In this case a lamb sitting on the grass with a sentiment above it.


To accompany my card, I created a milk carton treat holder using the Milk Carton with Layers die set. I again used papers from the Spring Flowers 6 x 6 patterned paper to decorate the sides of my milk carton.


I added the lamb sitting on the grass to the front of the card using Circles and Double Stitched Circles die sets to layer.