Monday, February 7, 2022

HB2U

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a Full Front Shaker Slimline Card to share with you all today. This style of shaker card is called either a Full Front Shaker or a Flat Shaker Card.

To create my card, I started by creating the floral background using Picket Fence Studios' Slim Line Lots of Blossoms Stencil. I used Catherine Pooler inks in rainbow colors to add color to the stencil.

For the shaker portion of the card, I used Picket Fence Studios' Slimline Full Front Shaker die set to die cut my clear packaging. I wrapped this around my background panel, adhering it to the back. Before closing the top tab, I added white, clear and pink sequins. 

This panel was then adhered to a pink slimline panel die cut using the Slimline Die Cutting System also from Picket Fence Studios. This was then adhered to a side folding Slimline Card that measures 3 3/4 inches x 8 3/4 inches.


I die cut the HB2U word die (another Picket Fence Studios die) from pink glitter, which I adhered to the centre of the card.

Finally I added the "Time to Celebrate" sentiment from MFT Stamps Bitty Birthday Wishes.


For the inside of my card, I added the stencilled borders along each of the edges.

I created a pop-up card using Katherine Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set.

For the top sentiment, I used a birthday sentiment from The Stamping Village's Birthday stamp set. The bottom sentiment is from a Clearly Besotted stamp set.








No comments: