Friday, February 25, 2022

Easter Lily Trifold

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have an Easter themed Trifold card to share with you today, using stamps and dies from Divinity Designs.

To create my card I started by die cutting the card base using Divinity Designs Tri-Fold Card with Layers die set. For the layers of my card I used one of the papers included in the Slimline Geometrics Paper Pad.


To decorate my card, I added a lily using the new Lily die set from the February/March release.

For the sentiment I used the Easter Words Stamp/Die Duo set using the stamp "Happy" to the top left corner and using the coordinating rectangle dies included in the set. The "Easter" word is die cut using the word die included in the set.

To finish off the card, I added some pearls to the right side and the top.


Here is a look at my card when it is closed, ready to be placed in an envelope.





1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Your Lily is just beautiful!