Friday, February 11, 2022

Metallic Easter Cross

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have an Easter themed Mini Slimline Card to share with you today using new products from Divinity Designs February/March release

For the Mini Slimline portion of my card I used Divinity Designs Mini Slimline Card Base; Mini Slimline Rectangles; Mini Slimline Layering Rectangles and Mini Slimline Scalloped Rectangles die sets.

For the background paper I used one of the papers from the new Slimline Heavenly Skies Paper Pad.

The cross is from the new Cross Layering Combo 2 die set. I die cut all the layers from various metallic cardstock and layered them together and added to the top portion of my card.

I gold embossed the sentiment to the bottom of the card using one of the sentiments from the new Easter Greetings stamp set.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a pretty Easter card