Wednesday, February 23, 2022

With Sympathy Centre Step

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have another sympathy card to share with you today using stamps, dies and papers included in Divinity Designs January 2022 Blessings Box.

This time I created a Centre Step Card using Divinity Designs A2 Center Step Card with Layers die set.

I used papers from the Beauty in Bloom Paper Pad for the layers of the card.

To decorate the card I used the Spiral Sphere die from the Blessings Box, I die cut the die from cream cardstock and then layered it to a pink circle which I die cut using the Circles die set.

I used the Layering Cross Combo 2 die set to add to the centre of the Spiral Sphere.

I added the "With Sympathy" sentiment along the bottom of the card which is also from the Blessings Box.


For the inside of my card, I added a strip of patterned paper along the bottom of the card.

I added another Spiral Sphere die cut to the centre of my card. I then added a sympathy sentiment from then Sorry for your Loss stamp set. The sentiment was layered to circles using the Double Stitched Circles and Circles die sets.