Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Sympathy Z Fold

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Z Fold Card using stamps, dies and papers from the Divinity Designs January 2022 Blessings Box.

Some of the products included in the Blessings Box this time around have a sympathy theme, there are two sympathy themed stamp sets and 2 word die sets. 


I have created a Z Fold Card using Divinity Designs Z Fold with Layers die set. For each of the layers on this card I added papers from the Beauty in Blooms 6 x 6 Patterned Paper Pad.

I used the Slimline With Sympathy and Layers die set which I added to the front of the card. I die cut the letters from bright pink cardstock and then die cut the shadow dies from vellum.

On the centre panel I added a cross using the Layering Crosses die set which is one of the die sets from the February/March Release.

On the far right panel I added a sentiment from the 'Sorry for your Loss" stamp set. I layered this using the Double Stitched Circles and Circles die set. I then used the Spiral Sphere die for the bottom layer, this is another die included in the Blessings Box.


I added the cross again on the centre panel on the back of my card, placing it a little higher on my card, so it could be seen when the card is closed.

On the back of the front panel, I added another sentiment from the "Sorry for your Loss" stamp set, using the Double Stitched Circles and Circles die sets for layering.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a pretty sympathy card!