Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Sending Charming Floral Wishes

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a birthday themed Slimline card I created recently.

For my card I used Whimsy Stamps Slimline Twisty Frame die set to create the frame background and the inner panel. On the inner panel I embossed this using Whimsy Stamps Thatched Embossing Folder.

To decorate the inner panel I used Pinkfresh Studio's Charming Floral Border Hot Foil Stamp with the coordinating stencils and die. This piece is foiled using gold foil.

I added a birthday sentiment using Spellbinders Mini Everyday Sentiments Glimmer Plate, this sentiment is also gold foiled this time onto black cardstock.


For the inside of the card, I die cut a white panel using Picket Fence Studios' Slimline Die Cutting System. I also die cut the Slimline Happy Birthday Word Topper from colored cardstock and then gold foiled the "For Someone Special" sentiment on the strip underneath. 

On the right side of the card I added part of the negative image of the Charming Floral Border image when I used my Pinkfresh Studio Solid Hot Foil Plate.






2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Very pretty, loving the foils.

Sue from Oregon said...

A real beauty! ♥ Sue Kment