Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Divinity Designs February 2022 Release

 Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing two cards I created using new products from Divinity Designs February/March 2022 Release. This month Divinity Designs are releasing three new stamp sets, five new die sets, there new Foiling/Die Duo sets and two slimline paper pads. 


I am so excited to see that Divinity Designs is now selling Hot Foil Stamps, I have had a Hot Foil Machine for about 4 or 5 years.

For my first card today I have created a Centre Step Card using the Center Step Card with Layers die set. I die cut the base  from white cardstock and used one of the papers included in the Slimline Heavenly Skies Paper Pad for the layers.

I used the new Sunburst & Cross Foiling/Die Duo to gold foil the sunburst and cross. For the sunburst I gold foiled the design directly to the patterned paper so that the centre of the sunburst was over the white circle on the paper. I then die cut the gold foiled cross using the coordinating die. I layered the cross over the sunburst, adhering it with foam tape so it  was over the bottom section of the sunburst.

For the sentiment I used the new Easter Greetings stamp set, gold embossing the sentiment.


For the inside of the card, I added another piece of the patterned paper along the bottom of the card. I also added the "Easter Greetings" sentiment.


For my second card, I used two more of the new Foiling /Die Duo sets as well as a new layering die.

The background of my card uses the new Chevron Foiling Plate which I gold foiled onto white cardstock. I die cut the panel using one of the rectangles from the Double Stitched Rectangles die set. I used Divinity Designs blending brushes to add pink, yellow and blue ink over the background.

This background was then layered onto the a top folding A2 Card using the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer die set.

The Easter Egg was created using the new Egg Layering Combo die set.

I used the Easter Words Foiling/Die Duo to add the "Easter" & "Greetings" words which were both gold foiled.

For the inside of my card I used the rectangle from the Double Stitched Rectangles and the layering die from the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer die set.

I stamped the bunny and Easter sentiment using the Bunny Kisses stamp set.